I've never doubted the importance of a good professional photographer but somehow it means a lot more once you have children. I used to wonder why people would spend hundreds of dollars on that coveted Christmas card from a portrait studio instead of the lovely Wal-Mart value cards that I always use. Now I know.....it's because taking a photo of 17 monkeys on the tilt a whirl at the county fair on a hot August day in Mississippi would be much more enjoyable....and easy. So...for those of you who enjoy getting a card from us it may not happen this year. But if not, here are the boys in all their glory having a grand old time spreading some holiday cheer.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Have a holly, jolly Christmas......
Posted by Trip and Cooper at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am loving the holly jolly Christmas photos. Who wants those posed pics from a professional anyway. These are very sweet.
At least they have cute outfits on. . .
They are SO cute. And, I thought it was tough getting one to sit still and smile at the camera... Guess I'll see how tricky that is in a little bit. Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment