Amanda, I'm so happy to see some new pics. The boys are growing so much. I'm glad to see Trip petting the goat. He was so afraid of that little pony last year. Cooper doesn't shy away from much does he? Tara has interviewed at four places in Denver. So, you never know, I may see you before summer's end. Kat
This is the daily adventures of Trip and Cooper. Our main goal each day consists of seeing how many items we can break and how many times we can change clothes. In addition to this role, we are also continually helping our Mom destroy the ozone layer with millions of diapers each day.
1 comments:
Amanda, I'm so happy to see some new pics. The boys are growing so much. I'm glad to see Trip petting the goat. He was so afraid of that little pony last year. Cooper doesn't shy away from much does he?
Tara has interviewed at four places in Denver. So, you never know, I may see you before summer's end.
Kat
Post a Comment